CSS to Hide Title
College of LAE Scholarships
The scholarships listed in this section are available to UW-Platteville continuing students in the College of LAE who meet the criteria specified. Note scholarship deadlines. Unless stated otherwise, the application deadline is March 1.
College of LAE Scholarships are separated into:
College of Liberal Arts: Education Scholarship
- Any major in the College of LAE.
Connie C. Stephens Memorial Scholarship
- Recipient must be enrolled as a sophomore, junior os senior as and English or Music major with a GPA of 2.75 or greater and involved in extracurricular activities. Preference will be given to an applicant who discusses their future goals in the scholarship application.
Jill Schielke Scholarship in Memory of Pete and Kate Bonin
- Junior with GPA of 3.0 or higher. Preference to student studying physical education and involved in extra-circular activities.
LAE - Alumni Chapter
- Any major in the College of LAE, must have earned 45-120 credits with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Must demonstrate leadership on campus, campus involvement and volunteer within the Platteville Community.
- Any liberal arts major in the College of Liberal Arts and Education with sophomore standing (minimum), a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above and of good character.
Wright Family Scholarship
- Must be pursing a degree in the College of Liberal Arts and Education. Preference give to students demonstrating financial need, from Galena, IL and/or students who are veterans.