Scholarships EMS IE
CSS to Hide Title
The following Industrial Engineering Scholarships are available to students with major or minor in Industrial Engineering or a related field. A student must have completed 1 semester on campus, be a full-time student and pursuing a degree on campus. To apply for the scholarships below, complete the Continuing Student on-line application, which is due March 1st.
Dr. Bala's GPA Award
- Highest GPA student in each class.
Elizabeth Hageman Ananiadis
- Industrial Engineering student with sophomore standing (30 credits) minimum overall average of 3.0, must file FAFSA (need based).
Huff Family Foundation Scholarship
- Majoring in Industrial Engineering. Preference given in location sequence: first, Lancaster High School graduate, second, Grant County resident and third, state of Wisconsin resident. Grade level determined by selection committee.
Industrial Engineering Alumni
- Industrial Engineering majors who have a strong participation in the IE Chapter.
Industrial Engineering Excellence
- Must be an active member in the Institute of Industrial Engineers(IIE) or the Society of Manufacturing Engineers(SME).