CSS to Hide Title
scholarships for continuing students
The Foundation Scholarship Program offers available scholarships in the Colleges of Business, Industry, Life Science and Agriculture; Engineering, Mathematics and Science; and Liberal Arts and Education, as well as General University Scholarships. All of the scholarships will be applied toward tuition costs for the 2018/2019 academic year.
This application is now CLOSED.
These scholarships are available to continuing undergraduate students enrolled for the 2018-2019 year at UW-Platteville.
- To be considered a continuing student, one must have an established grade point average at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- For new freshman, visit New Freshman Scholarships
- Unless special permission is granted, scholarship recipients are to be enrolled as full-time students, taking 12 or more credits on campus while receiving any scholarship.
- The class standing (ie. sophomore, junior, senior) indicated as an eligibility requirement for some scholarships is the standing required at the time the scholarship is received. For example, students with sophomore standing at the time of application may apply for scholarships which require junior standing.
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville Foundation scholarship awards generally do not exceed a maximum of full Wisconsin resident tuition and fees. Scholarship quantities, amounts and awards are subject to change.
- Applications must be submitted by March 1st. Because applications are sent directly to committees, late applications will not be accepted.
- Note: A few scholarships have different deadlines as stated in the descriptions.
- Completed paper applications should be returned by March 1st to the Financial Aid Office.
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen unless the scholarship requirements state otherwise.
- Non-UW-Platteville Foundation scholarships are advertised in the Private/Outside Scholarship section.
- All Scholarship awards are contingent on the availability of sufficient funds.
- Athletic achievement is not considered in the application process.