NF Scholarships BILSA
CSS to Hide Title
College Of BILSA
The following NFS from the College of Business, Life Science, and Agriculture are for incoming freshman. The application deadline is February 1.
BILSA Chapter Alumni
- Recipient shall be enrolled as an incoming student declaring a major administered by the College of Business, Industry, Life Science, and Agriculture. Address financial need, activities associated with the chosen major and why chose UW-Platteville.
Business and Accounting
- New freshmen majoring in either Business Administration or Accounting and must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Renewable for 4 years if meet GPA and degree requirements.
Percy Lavon Julien Science Scholarship
- Must be a member of an under-represented minority population, enrolling in Biology and/or Chemistry program. Must have a letter of reference from High School teacher.
- Student must be from the Tri-State area with a minimum GPA of 3.2. Must be pursuing a major in Business and Accounting.
Ruth Harman Walraven Women In Industrial Tech.
- A woman who has declared a major in Industrial Technology Management or Technology Education. Preference will be given to new freshman and new transfer students, but may be given to a continuing student.
Scot Industries Scholarship
- The scholarship shall be awarded to at least one female with a declared major in Industrial Technology Management with a program of study in Manufacturing Technology Management.
Steven and Deb Becker Scholarship
- Must be a new freshman pursing a degree in Business and Accounting with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Agribusiness/Agriculture Economics Alumni
- Must be agriculture business/agriculture economics major; leadership qualities.
Alpha Gamma Rho
- Must be majoring in agriculture, high school FFA member and eligible to become AGR member.
Atten and Babler Agriculture Scholarship
- Must be from the Illinois counties of Jo Davies, Stephenson or Winnebago enrolled in any agriculture major. Preference given to students who have demonstrated involvement in a FFA organization or have an agriculture background.
David Ward Agriculture Scholarship
- Incoming freshman majoring in Agriculture from Fort Atkinson High School, Lakeside Lutheran High School, Fennimore High School or Platteville High School.
Harlan K. Ruskell Memorial Scholarship
- New Freshman majoring in agriculture education. Preference given to those students exhibiting need rather than academic achievement.
Hartung Brothers, Inc. 5x5x5 Scholarship
- New freshman with declared majors in Agribusiness, Ag Education, Soil & Corp Science, Ag Mechanics/ Ag Engineering or Horticulture. Preference given to students living in communities where Hartung Brothers, Inc. has a presence. Must be active in any of the following organizations: 4H, FFA, Ag Club or any other local Ag Organizations.
Insight FS Scholarship
- Must be pursuing a degree in Agribusiness, Crops and Soil Science or Animal Science. Must be active in agriculture clubs and GPA of 2.7 or higher. Maybe renewable if continue to meet criteria.
Jeanne Brunette-Tregoning Scholarship
- Must be female who is pursuing a major in any agriculture related field Student must exemplify good moral character. Must be a graduate from a southwestern WI high school and from a community under 7,000 in population. Scholarship maybe renewable for 4 years if student maintains at least a B average.
John Haskins Scholarship in Animal Science
- Must be pursuing a degree in Animal Science.
Joseph E. Tregoning Scholarship
- Student majoring in Agriculture and from the following counties in WI: Lafayette, Iowa Grant or Green.
Mid-State Equipment, Inc. Scholarship
- Must be pursuing a degree in Ag Engineering Technology or in Agribusiness, preference given to child of current employee of Mid-State Equipment and preference given to student from Wisconsin. Recipient also eligible if transferring to UW-Platteville in Agriculture.
Milton Agriculture Scholarship
- New freshman pursuing a degree in School of Agriculture. Must have GPA of 3.0 or higher and be from Milton, WI High School.
Ritchie Implement, Inc. Agricultural Business Scholarship
- Must be from Barneveld, Darlington or Iowa-Grant High School with a declared major in Agricultural Business.
Soil and Crop Science
- New Freshman majoring in Soil and Crop Science based on academic achievement.
Stanley Thompson Memorial
- Pursuing a degree in any agricultural major with a preference given to students pursuing Agricultural Education. Involvement in high school activities and academic achievement shall be given consideration. Preference given to students who have an agriculture background.
Town Bank Agriculture Lenders Community Scholarship
- New freshman seeking a degree in any agriculture field from the school districts in the following counties: Grant, Lafayette and Green counties in Wisconsin. Financial need will be a consideration in the selection.
Virgil G. Klar Memorial Scholarship
- Must be pursing a degree in agriculture, demonstrate financial need and academic achievement.
West Salem in Agriculture
- Must be a graduate from West Salem HS and pursuing a degree in Agriculture. Student must have been involved in extracurricular activities and be a U.S. Citizen.
Wisconsin Livestock and Meat Council
- Animal science major; not a prior recipient of this award. Wisconsin resident.
Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Scholarship
- Must be a School of Agriculture student, Wisconsin farm resident and demonstrate financial need. FAFSA must be completed no later than May 1.
Scholarships by Date