Note: Keys must be picked up during regular office hours.
The following information is required for a vehicle request. All information is required to confirm the vehicle reservation:
- Name of person making vehicle request
- Name of driver(s) (drivers must be authorized)
- Departure date and time
- Return date and time
- Account Number
- Type of vehicle preferred (car, minivan, compact SUV, SUV, 10 passenger van for local use only), please indicate if alternate vehicle type is acceptable
There are times that a vehicle will not be available. Your request will be placed “on hold.” If a vehicle becomes available, you will be notified. If not, you will receive a non-availability slip to attach to your TER for reimbursement at a higher rate when using a personal vehicle.
Also note that special training is required to drive the 10 passenger van either through the car fleet or a rental agency. Please see the Driver's Authorization web page for further information.
Links to driver authorization and Car Fleet Policy manual can be found on the Driver Authorization web page or in the Policy links above.
The following vehicle types with their corresponding rates are offered. Passenger count includes the driver.
- Sedans, 4-5 passengers, $.46/mile, $20.00 minimum
- Minivans, 7 passengers, $.53/mile, $25.00 minimum
- 8 Passenger SUV, $.58/mile, $25.00 minimum
- Van, 10 passengers (local use only), $.63/mile, $25.00 minimum