Begins: Jul. 16, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Ends: Jul. 16, 2020 at 5:00 pm
For over 20 years, teams have been using CliftonStrengths® to improve teamwork and maximize their potential. Now more than ever, understanding your teammate's strengths and how to get the best out of each of us is a crucial advantage for high performing organizations. Bill will lead an hands-on, interactive workshop to explore how CliftonStrengths can be applied to improve remote team performance.
- How to identify your talents and turn them into strengths
- Use your talents to improve your effectiveness
- Understand and use each team member's talents to improve the functioning and effectiveness of your remote team
- Completed CliftonStrengths Top 5 assessment* and shared with the instructor by July 15, 2020. Please indicate on your registration if you need to take the CliftonStrengths Top 5 and we will email a code to complete your assessment.
- Computer with internet connection and ability to share audio and video
- Active participation in break-out groups and group discussions
CliftonStrengths® for (Remote) Teams - Session C
- Registration Fee: $149
- Discount codes: 50% off if registering 2 or more people from the same organization (note to staff: we will interpret this loosely...family, company, agency, etc...)
50% off if registering 2 or more people from the same organization.
I have attended many of these trainings previously and I admire your ingenuity to do this online. To be quite honest, I almost liked it better than face-to-face. The break out groups were handled efficiently and kept us on-time.
This workshop gave me insight into our team dynamics and helped me understand my teammates' perspectives. This will help strengthen our team, especially as we get used to remote working.
* If you have previously completed the CliftonStrengths Top 5, Gallup does not recommend retaking the assessment. Gallup's research suggests retaking the instrument reduces its accuracy.
Bill Holder brings a practical focus to his workshops with nearly 30 years experience managing and leading teams. He's developed and refined his strengths-based approach by trying new elements and observing how they work in real business settings. Bill is a Gallup-certified StrengthsCoach©, registered professional engineer, and experienced speaker/instructor.