Begins: Jun. 11, 2020 at 8:30 am
Ends: Jun. 11, 2020 at 10:30 am
- How to identify your talents and turn them into strengths
- Use your talents to improve your effectiveness
- Understand and use each team member's talents to improve the functioning and effectiveness of your remote team
- Completed CliftonStrengths Top 5 assessment* and shared with the instructor by May 22. Please indicate on your registration if you need to take the CliftonStrengths Top 5 and we will email a code to complete your assessment.
- Computer with internet connection and ability to share audio and video
- Active participation in break-out groups and group discussions
50% off if registering 2 or more people from the same organization.
I have attended many of these trainings previously and I admire your ingenuity to do this online. To be quite honest, I almost liked it better than face-to-face. The break out groups were handled efficiently and kept us on-time.
This workshop gave me insight into our team dynamics and helped me understand my teammates' perspectives. This will help strengthen our team, especially as we get used to remote working.
* If you have previously completed the CliftonStrengths Top 5, Gallup does not recommend retaking the assessment. Gallup's research suggests retaking the instrument reduces its accuracy.