Explore Engineering Summer Program - Registration Information
Note: Your space in the program is not considered secure until all items on the checklist have been completed.
- Complete the online web registration form for the session you wish to attend (below)
- Complete and return the following forms:
- Payment - $795. This can be paid by credit card using the web registration form.
High school transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Transcript must show successful completion of Algebra I
- Contact your high school records or guidance office to obtain a transcript
- If you are a home-schooled student, you must submit a transcript of courses taken with grades, signed by a representative of the organization responsible for your curriculum verification
Send all required items to:
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
If you have a disability and need special accommodations, please contact the camp director, Jaclyn Esqueda, at 608.342.7158 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of the program. Requests are confidential. UW-Platteville and the Explore Engineering Summer Program provide equal opportunities in programming, in accordance with Title IX requirements.
Click on the program session below to register. If you prefer to register via telephone, please contact the Office of Continuing Education at 608.348.1314 or 888.281.9472.
Registration Fee - $795. Includes:
- instruction by university faculty
- all instructional and project materials
- one college credit (upon successful completion of coursework)
- overnight accommodations in a campus residence hall
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner from Sunday evening through Friday afternoon
- supervision by trained college student mentors
- social and teambuilding activities
souvenir t-shirt and bag
Please note that registration in this program is not related to admission/acceptance to UW-Platteville. Program participates are not guaranteed admission to the university.