Course waiting list
The College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Science is using a new web form for registering for a wait list. Use this form to be placed on a wait list for any course in the College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Science.
Please DO NOT apply to the wait list for a course until AFTER your scheduled registration appointment. If you are found to be applying early, you will be moved to the end of the waiting list.
Please DO NOT apply to the wait list for a Mathematics course. The wait list is handled by the Mathematics department in Gardner 435.
Where can I find my student ID number?
Your student ID is NOT what is printed on your Pioneer Passport. To find your student ID:
- Log in to your PASS account
- Click on "Self Service"
- Click "Student Center"
- In the "Academics" section, look for a drop-down box labeled "Other Academic...", and select "Academic Requirements"
- Click the button next to the dropdown
- In the "My Academic Requirements" section, click the green "view report as pdf" button. You may need to allow the popup window if your web browser blocks it
- Your student ID will be shown near the top of the report after your name