College of EMS Alumni
There are many ways to stay involved with the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Science. Alumni are strongly encouraged to consider attending a meeting of the EMS Advisory Board to help us set goals and plan for the future of the college. The College of EMS also hosts several outreach events during the year, including our annual EMS Expo, which are always in need of volunteers.
- To cultivate friendships and foster mutual aid among its members;
- To advance the interests and standards of the engineering, mathematics, and science departments of the College of EMS of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville;
- To promote a mutually beneficial relationship between the University and it's engineering, mathematics, and science alumni; and
- To receive, invest and use gifts, contributions, devises, and bequests of the money and/or real and personal property for the benefit of the engineering, mathematics, and science departments of the College of EMS of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
- Increase supporting member revenue
- Support the Geode publication by providing content and monetary support
- Improve documentation and organizational structure of the Alumni Board
- Review the Constitution and By-laws
- Increase the number of award nominations