Collaborative Engineering Program Transcripts

If you are taking courses at other institutions while enrolled at UW-Platteville, you will need to send an updated official transcript from the other institution at the end of each semester and after grades have been posted to the address below:

University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Office of Admission and Enrollment Services
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818

An updated transcript is needed for determining whether prerequisites or co-requisites are met during the registration process. It can also impact whether or not you receive notifications from the electrical or mechanical engineering departments about co-op or job opportunities, the Fundamentals of Engineering exam dates and associated study sessions, as well as graduation information and the Order of the Engineer ceremony.

For information on ordering a UW Colleges transcript, click here. For information on ordering a Madison College transcript, click here. If you would like to send an official UW-Platteville transcript to another institution, you can find information here.

Footer Anchor