ADMINISTRATION - Part 1
UW-Platteville Mission Statement, Administration, Board of Regents, Orgainizational Charts, and Sources of Information at UW-Platteville
FACULTY & STAFF - Part 2
Faculty and Academic Staff Responsibilities, Faculty and Academic Staff Privileges, Policy Statements
CALENDARS & COMMITTEES - Part 3
Calendars, Committee Structure
BYLAWS - Part 4
Faculty Handbook, Academic Staff Constitution, Academic Staff Bylaws
WISCONSIN ADMINISTRATIVE CODE - Part 5
Wisconsin Administrative Codes
Article III: Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee of the academic staff will be responsible for encouraging the continuing professional development of the academic staff and to make recommendations to the Academic Staff Senate.
Specifically, the Professional Development Committee shall:
Administer all academic staff professional development programs. This will include:
- Distribution of proposal information to members of the academic staff, including guidelines for writing proposals, deadlines for submitting proposals, and explanation of funding, objectives, eligibility and evaluation procedures utilized in these programs.
- Evaluation of submitted proposals and submission of recommendations to the Academic Staff Senate.
- Evaluation of these programs as needed.
- The Professional Development Committee will submit an Annual Report concerning its activities to the Academic Senate at the senate's last meeting in May.
- As feasible, arrange for professional development activities on campus for various academic staff areas.
The membership of this body shall consist of four at-large members of the academic staff plus one representative from the Academic Staff Senate. The Academic Staff Senate representative to this standing body is a voting member.