USP Visa Information

A student visa is not required for students wishing to study in Fiji for a semester or academic year but rather a student permit is required. 

As of April 2018, there is no fee to apply for a Fijian study permit. 

Students need to apply for their Fijian study permit through UW-Platteville Education Abroad, and all of the necessary documents and information will be provided by UW-Platteville Education Abroad upon application.  Once accepted, the UW-Platteville Education Abroad On-Site Coordinator will apply for students' permit on their behalf. 

For the most up to date information on the Fijian student permit process and procedures, please visit the Fijian Embassy website.

Footer Anchor