St Mary's University Twickenham, London Requirements
Students from more than 130 institutions nationwide have studied at St Mary's University Twickenham, London through UW-Platteville Education Abroad. Future applicants must:
- be a degree-seeking undergraduate student who is currently enrolled at a U.S.-based college or university.
- have completed at least one full-time semester of college at the time of application and have at least sophomore standing at the time of participation.
- have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA*
- be in good academic and disciplinary standing at the time of application and participation.
Students are not required to have a minimum language proficiency for any program, but courses taught in languages other than English will have specific language proficiency requirements.
*If your GPA is below 2.5, you are not automatically disqualified from studying abroad. Please contact the Study Abroad Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In addition to any application procedures required by students' home institutions, the following must be submitted via the UW-Platteville Education Abroad online application system:
- $75 Application Fee
- Copy of US Passport (*Students who do not currently hold a US Passport must apply for one and submit proof of application before the program application deadline)
- Education Abroad Statement of Purpose
- International Study Course Approval Form (*UW-Platteville students)
- Official Academic Transcript
- Signed Statements of Responsibility and Understanding
- St Mary's University Twickenham, London Application Form
- St Mary's University Twickenham, London Course Advisement Form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- UW-Platteville Education Abroad Application
Applicants will also have access to information to assist them throughout the application process. Upon acceptance, additional pre-departure information and requirements will be applicable.