Programs for Non-Platteville Students
UW-Platteville Education Abroad Programs
UW-Platteville Education Abroad has been a leading provider of education abroad programs since 1979. Over 10,000 students from more than 250 different institutions nationwide have participated on alongside UW-Platteville students on winterim, summer, semester, and year-long programs.
UW-Platteville Education Abroad programs offer students a great deal of student support from knowledgeable on-site staff, exciting excursions and cocurricular activities, and unique opportunities to integrate into the institution, community, and culture abroad.
UW-Platteville Education Abroad currently sponsors programs at the following institutions:
- American University of Rome, Italy
- Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies, Japan
- Spanish-American Institute of International Education, Spain
- St Mary’s University Twickenham, London, England
- University of Newcastle, Australia
- University of the South Pacific, Fiji
EDUCATION ABROAD SHORT-TERM PROGRAMS: ITALY & SPAIN
- Information on Summer and Winterim Sessions for Italy can be found here: /education-abroad/aur-rome-italy
- Information on Summer and Winterim Sessions for Spain can be found here: /education-abroad/saiie-seville-spain
Application Deadline: October 15
Please contact Cassandra Clements, Outreach Specialist, for more info.
UW-Platteville Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs
UW-Platteville Education Abroad offers a number of short-term faculty-led programs which allow students to take a course taught abroad by one or more UW-Platteville faculty members over winterim, spring break, or the summer.
All programs carry UW-Platteville academic credit (typically 3 credits) and contain an international component which lasts between ten days and three weeks. Space is often limited, so UW-Platteville and Non-Platteville student alike are encouraged to apply early.
Winterim, spring break, and summer 2018
The list of confirmed Short-Term Faculty-Led Programs can be found here. Application deadlines are as follows:
- Winterim programs - October 1, 2017
- Spring Break programs - November 1, 2017
- Summer programs - February 1, 2018