UW-Platteville Education Abroad maintains a strong portfolio of over 500 approved education abroad programs that offer UW-Platteville students a wide variety of options in terms of cost, academic concentration, accommodation types, geographic location, and program length. Our portfolio of approved programs aims to offer specialized options for all academic majors and minors represented on the UW-Platteville campus.
The UW-Platteville approved program portfolio includes the following program types:
- UW-Platteville Education Abroad Programs
- UW-Platteville Exchange Programs
- UW-Platteville Short-Term Faculty Led Programs
- Affiliate Programs
If a student is interested in a program in the UW-Platteville Education approved program portfolio, they:
- apply through UW-Platteville Education abroad and the program sponsor (if applicable).
- remain enrolled at UW-Platteville.
- receive resident credit.
- can typically apply all of their standard financial aid to their program cost (students are encouraged to confirm the applicability of their personal aid package with the UW-Platteville Financial Aid office).
- are eligible for education abroad scholarships offered through UW-Platteville.
Students can search through the programs currently part of the UW-Platteville Education Abroad approved program portfolio using the online Program Search tool.