Non-UW-Platteville Student Eligibility
Both Non-UW-Platteville students and UW-Platteville students are welcome to study abroad on the UW-Platteville Sponsored Education Abroad programs listed below. Eligibility requirements vary by program, so click here for more information.
Additional application requirements will vary by program, but the following must be submitted via the UW-Platteville Education Abroad online application system for all programs:
- $50 Application Fee
- Copy of US Passport (*Students who do not currently hold a US Passport must apply for one and submit proof of application before the program application deadline)
- Education Abroad Statement of Purpose
- International Study Course Approval Form
- Official Academic Transcript
- Signed Statements of Responsibility and Understanding
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- UW-Platteville Education Abroad Application
Applicants will also have access to information to assist them throughout the application process. Upon acceptance, additional pre-departure information and requirements will be applicable.