Education Abroad by Major
As students begin thinking about participating on an education abroad program, the first question is often, “Where can I go for my major?”
UW-Platteville students have over 400 programs to choose from in 50 different countries ranging from two weeks to one year in length. Many programs offer a range of courses that may be taken to fulfill general education or elective credits for a variety of majors at UW-Platteville. Other programs may be better suited for a specific major or minor.
Click on your major to learn:
- why an international experience is an essential part of your UW-Platteville degree.
- what programs may be recommended by your department.
- where other students in your department have recently studied abroad and why.
- how to contact education abroad alumni from your department.
Don’t see your major listed? Contact the UW-Platteville Education Abroad office for more information.
Be sure to also visit the Academic Planning page for more information on how to incorporate an international experience into your degree progress.
Education abroad for:
- Business and Accounting
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Criminal Justice
- Civil, Electrical, Industrial, & Mechanical Engineering
- Foreign Languages
- Health and Human Performance
- Industrial Technology Management
- International Studies & Political Science
- SRES, Engineering Physics, & Environmental Engineering