Patricia A. Doyle Center for Gender and Sexuality
The mission of the Patricia A. Doyle Center for Gender and Sexuality is to provide a supportive, equitable, and thriving environment for all persons on campus in relation to gender and sexuality.
The Doyle Center offers resources, information, and programming on issues and challenges facing folks in relation to gender and/or sexuality.
The Doyle Center will:
• Empower LGBTQ+ and women students to get involved with the campus and Platteville community
• Educate the campus and Platteville community on the unique and diverse issues surrounding sexuality and gender
• Advocate for LGBTQ and allied students, faculty, and staff
• Provide and equitable space for all students, faculty, staff, and community members, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and/or biological sex.
• Organize programs and events that are relevant to our diverse campus community.
The Doyle Center, located in 136 Warner Hall, houses meeting and seminar space, computer access, as well as referral and programming information. Warner 130 houses a lactation space for nursing parents as well as drop-in hours (Monday noon - 4:00 pm; Thursdays 10:00 am - 2:00 pm) with our Sexual Violence Victim's Advocate.
We have provided PDFs of gender and sexuality resources. Please print, share, and distribute as needed! Something missing? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.