UW-Platteville's Multifaith Room is a dedicated space on campus for all students, faculty, and staff from all religious or non-religious backgrounds, to meditate, pray, reflect individually or in a group.
Mound Room, Markee Pioneer Student Center
Monday–Friday (except holidays) from 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Turn off all sound devices (including cell phones, iPods, etc.)
- Do not bring food or drink into the room
- Do not remove anything from the room
- Do not use this room as a study space (i.e. no typing, text messaging, writing, or other study activities)
- No inflammables are permitted—no candles, no incense, and no open flames of any kind
- Do not leave any personal belongings in the room
Personal prayer rugs can be stored in the room. The cabinet will be unlocked each day before 11:30 a.m. and locked again after the designated time ends. The university is not responsible for lost or stolen articles from the room.