Register for Courses
Register for Online Courses
- Check the Important Dates and note deadlines.
- Review the Course Offerings for your program.
- Check for Course Closings on the DLC Announcements page.
- Contact your advisor to discuss your registration plans, as well as financial aid, military benefits, or other third-party payment options.
Click the PASS icon and log in with your student NetID (username) and password (for password assistance, contact the DLC Help Desk). Click Student Center tile.
- Resolve holds on your account. Click details for each and follow the instructions to resolve each hold prior to registering or your registration will not be processed.
- Every semester, you will have a Registration Agreement Hold placed on your account. You will need to complete the Registration Agreement under the To Do list, which will release this hold.
- Check your To Do list to ensure you complete all tasks.
- Click Enroll and follow the directions for each screen.
- Order your textbooks. You must have your textbooks prior to the first day of class. Be sure to match ISBNs and editions carefully. Courses are NOT compatible with international editions.
- Take note of our Participation Policy.
- Note that UW-Platteville’s distance education courses are listed in the “X Undergraduate” course career area.
- Students admitted to a distance program may register for UW Colleges courses by searching for “UW Colleges Online” in the subject area. Please discuss this option and any restrictions with your advisor. Important dates for UW Colleges courses can be found here.
- Campus students require special permission to register for distance courses. To obtain permission to register, visit our campus borrow process page for more information.
- Note that distance education courses are denoted with an ‘X’ in PASS.
- If you are taking a course as a special (non-degree-seeking) student, see the instructions for Single Course Enrollment.
Register for Print Courses
If you are seeking an undergraduate degree through UW-Platteville, contact your advisor to register for a print-based course.