MS Project Management Credit UW Executive
University of Wisconsin-Madison Executive Education Programs Master's Certificate in Project Management
Completion of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Master's Certificate in Project Management Program equates to 6 graduate credits in the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Master of Science in Project Management program, under the following stipulations:
- These credits are acceptable only under the Credit for Professional Experience policy at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Masters Certificate in Project Management Program must be completed prior to being admitted to the Master of Science in Project Management program at UW-Platteville. The certificate must be dated within three years from the date the individual submits an application for admission. See attachment A for the current curriculum and attachment B for the retired curriculum. Either curriculum will be allowed.
- Completion of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Master's Certificate in Project Management Program equates to 6 graduate credits in the UW-Platteville Master of Science in Project Management program, in the following manner.
PROJMGT 7010 Project Management Techniques I (3 credits)
PROJMGT 7020 Project Management Techniques II (3 credits)
TOTAL: 6 credits
- The number of credits granted under this professional experience combined with transfer credits will not exceed 12 credits required by the degree.
- This Credit for Professional Exerpience agreement is valid for five years and will be reviewed for renewal five years after the date of the last signature received.
Note: To receive credit you must submit the Credit for Professional Experience Request Form and an official copy of your transcript/certificate from University of Wisconsin Extension.
The form listed above allows you to enter information using Acrobat Reader before printing the form, or you can print the form and complete it by hand. Once completed, submit the form to our office at the address on the form.