Organizational Change Leadership Transfer Credits
You can expedite your progress in earning a degree if you have completed a certificate program with one of our partner institutions. Transfer agreements are in place with the following schools:
Have you earned graduate credit in another program or at another school? You may be able to apply those credits toward your degree at UW-Platteville. Guidelines for transferring credits (both internal and external) include:
- Credits need to be approved by more than one faculty member in the relevant program, along with the dean of the School of Graduate Studies. Faculty may be the program's committee or some mix of the student's advisor, program coordinator, and a faculty member with expertise in the field.
- A maximum of 12 credits may be transferred.
- Credits must have been earned from a nationally or regionally accredited institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Students must complete their graduate proram within seven years of being admitted to the program at University of Wisconsin-Platteville. Once credits have been accepted as transfer credits, they become part of the current program of study, and the seven-year limit is based on the date of admission into the program.
- Only courses where the student received a grade of B or higher will be considered for transfer credit.