- Alumni Welcome
- Update Information
- Request a Transcript
- Academic and Career Advising Center
- DLC Alumni Board
- UW-Platteville Alumni Association
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Profiles
- Stay Connected
- Shop UW-Platteville
Accept the Challenge issued by Ruth Miller!
You are cordially invited to accept the challenge issued by 1982 alumna Ruth Miller in supporting the Distance Learning Center (DLC) at UW-Platteville with your donation for much-needed student scholarships. If you wish to make an online donation, please click the orange DONATE button and follow the instructions listed below. If you wish to send a check, please print this page and send to us with your tax-deductible check. We appreciate your support of student scholarships and the DLC.
Ruth Miller Challenge Scholarship: This new scholarship account is used to fund a $750 scholarship each year to a deserving undergraduate student in the Business Administration program offered at a distance.
Distance Learning Fund: This account is used to fund items needed to continue to promote and grow various aspects of distance education at UW-Platteville. Money from this account is used to purchase new technologies, develop innovative online programs, expand the variety of services to support students, and provide awards for students and faculty.
Dawn Drake Excellence in Distance Education Scholarship: This account is used to fund a $500 scholarship each year to a deserving student in a program offered at a distance. As more funds are added to this account, additional scholarships will be awarded.
To donate to either of these funds follow these steps:
- Click the Donate Now button below.
- Check the Making a Gift option.
- Scroll down to the Other Scholarships and Funds box.
- Fill in the amount you wish to donate.
- Fill in which fund you would like to donate to (Ruth Miller Challenge Scholarship, Distance Learning Fund or Dawn Drake Excellence in Distance Education Scholarship).
- Fill out the remaining required information.
If your employer offers matching contributions, grants or other programs that you would like us to know about, please contact us at 800.362.5460.