2018 CCME Professional Development Symposium
UW-Platteville’s Distance Education department is pleased to be attending and exhibiting at the Council of College and Military Educator’s Professional Development Symposium March 26-29, 2018 in San Diego, CA. The CCME Professional Development Symposium is the largest annual forum of its kind with approximately 1,000+ professionals who support educational opportunities for active duty military, veterans and their families in attendance.
The CCME Concurrent Sessions will include:
- A Systems and Data-Driven Approach to Building and Optimizing a University's Military and Veterans Program
- Academic Institutional Portal and Air Force Virtual Education Center - Leveraging Technology to Support our Military Community
- Accelerated Veteran Pathways in Healthcare: A Toolkit for Colleges
- ACE-Military Credit Recommendations Debunking Myths and Quality Concerns
- Advances in Technology: Transitioning Distance Education Into the Next Phase
- Aggregating Military Veterans to Educational Opportunities
- Apprenticeship, Colleges, Universities and Veterans
- Best Developmental Practices from a Military Basic Skills Education Program
- Beyond Academia: Successful Strategies for Holistic Support of the Student Veteran in the 21st Century
- Bridging the Gap: How Industry/University Partnership Programs Create Employable Graduates with Academic and Industry Credentials
For a complete list of events, please visit the agenda.