Lunch With Your Professor Form
Please use this form for “Lunch with Your Professor” program.
What is “Lunch with Your Professor” program? This program is a perfect opportunity for yourself and or up to two additional friends to dine with a professor of your choice. Dining with your professor will give you a great opportunity to discuss your current major, questions regarding a potential major or just an opportunity to get to know your professor on a more personal level free of charge!
Please be mindful of the rules that apply:
- “Lunch with Your Professor” is open to current University of Wisconsin-Platteville students.
- No more than three students and one professor per meal.
- A professor, which is a currently teaching at University of Wisconsin-Platteville and not a graduate assistant, may participate in as many luncheons as they are asked.
- “Lunch with Your Professor” is active during the fall and spring Semesters, Monday-Friday.
- All requesting students must have a valid Pioneer Passport ID and must be shown to receive their voucher.
- Vouchers are limited, first come first serve basis.
- Dining Services and University of Wisconsin-Platteville Foundation will pay for lunch up to $7.00 per person, if exceeds $7.00, individual is responsible for the difference.
- Alcohol cannot be purchased.Please use this form for “Lunch with Your Professor” program.