Lost Cards


If you lose your Pioneer Passport, report it immediately to the Meal Access Office or Passport Office and get a replacement card.  Deactiviate your Pioneer Passport through EAccounts.  Your account will be placed on hold until a replacement card is issued. You are responsible for all purchases made with your activated card after 24 hours of losing a Passport.

Footer Anchor