Strategic Planning Councils
The six councils will assist in the development of the university strategic plan by:
- Evaluating the current state of their area of focus using their content-area expertise and available data
- Brainstorming proposed strategies for addressing areas of strength and growth
- Participating in the solicitation of university input on the development of the strategies within their area of focus
- Developing data-informed rationale for pursuing certain strategies over others
- Identifying the resources and organizational structures needed for maintaining their strategies moving forward
Once convened more information will be made available about each of the councils.