Integrated Bachelor to Master's Plan
Complete your B.S. and M.S. degrees in as little as five years of full-time study through the Integrated B.S. to M.S. plan. Selected graduate courses will count toward both your undergraduate degree and your graduate degree at UW-Platteville.
Not only will you reduce your time to completion of two degrees, but you also have a marketable combination of academic credentials that should increase your lifetime earning potential.
Source: Initial salary based on National Association of Colleges and Employers Winter 2019 Salary Survey.
Note: Graduate courses taken while an undergraduate student may not transfer to programs not affiliated with UW-Platteville.
At time of entrance, you must meet these requirements:
- You have completed of 60 credits
- You have declared a major at UW-Platteville
- Your cumulative GPA is 3.0 or higher
- Your major GPA is 3.0 or higher
How to Start the B.S. to M.S. Plan
- Consult with your undergraduate advisor. Request that they submit the Advisor Recommendation Form for the Integrated B.S. to M.S. program.
- Consult with the appropriate graduate program coordinator to discuss a program plan once you have a completed advisor recommendation form.
- Write your approximately 500-word application essay demonstrating your writing ability, and summarizing reasons for seeking acceptance. Include career and academic goals.
- Complete the Application of Interest where you will submit your essay and advisor recommendation form.
- The appropriate program coordinator and the Dean of the School of Graduate Studies will review the application. You will receive a notification of a decision upon review.
- When you are ready to enroll in a graduate-level course:
- Contact the appropriate graduate program coordinator to request permission for enrollment with the Course Request Form.
- Upon completion of the course, work with your advisor to complete a Degree Program Change form. The form will allow the course to count in both your undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Questions may be directed to your program coordinator:
Program Coordinator: Cheryl Banachowski-Fuller
1146 Ullsvik Hall
Integrated Supply Chain Management
Program Coordinator: David Heimerdinger
406 Pioneer Tower
Organizational Change Leadership
Program Coordinator: Caryn Stanley
1155 Ullsvik Hall
Program Coordinator: D. W. Haskins
1142 Ullsvik Hall
Program Coordinator: Christine Storlie
1149 Ullsvik Hall