Distance Education Alumni
A Pioneer for Life
Congratulations on earning alumni status—you've worked hard to get here! Your ties to the University of Wisconsin-Platteville remain even after graduation. Take advantage of the opportunities to connect with UW-Platteville now that you are forever a Pioneer.
Whether you continue to engage with UW-Platteville by attending alumni events, mentoring students on career choices, or chatting with prospective students about our programs, there is an ever-expanding array of ways to facilitate an active and ongoing connection to your alma mater and your fellow Pioneers.
Are you looking for opportunities to engage with UW-Platteville, such as sharing your story, connecting with a student, or hosting an event? Contact us to learn more. Do you have a suggestion for ways to improve our work with alumni? Let us know. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.342.1468.
Ways to give back
- Become an alumni mentor to a current distance education student
- Join the Distance Education Alumni Board
- Consider a donation
- Refer a pioneer
Distance Education Alumni Board
The Distance Education Alumni Board is a dedicated group of alumni who work to create strong connections between UW-Platteville and its alumni.
The purpose of the Distance Education Alumni Board is to:
- Promote distance education to potential students.
- Develop activities to connect with distance education graduates.
- Provide guidance in developing methods to raise the visibility of distance education on the UW-Platteville campus and with the Alumni Association.
- Identify methods to connect alumni with current and prospective students.
- Serve as the "voice of the distance alumni" in reviewing policies, plans, and new initiatives for distance education.
If you are interested in serving on the Distance Education Alumni Board, contact us at email@example.com or 608.342.1468.
Charlie Fenton, President
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2011
Joseph Roy, Vice President
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, 2014
Master of Science in Criminal Justice, 2016
Beth Bland, Secretary
Master of Science in Project Management, 2002
Master of Science in Criminal Justice, 2012
Master of Science in Project Management, 2011
Master of Science in Organizational Change Leadership, 2016
Sherri Pirie Harmon
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1985
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2015
Master of Science in Project Management, 2016
Master of Science in Project Management, 2017