Overnight permits are only for staff/students participating in a University of Wisconsin-Platteville trip or conference. This permit is only available at the University-Platteville Police Office at no charge.
- This permit allows the bearer to park in lot 26 only.
- This permit is valid in lot 26 only during the from and through date on permit.
- This permit is void and the vehicle subject to parking citations if the plate number doesn’t match the vehicle plate it’s displayed in.
- This permit is void and the vehicle subject to parking citations if any information is left blank on permit.
- This permit must be properly displayed or a parking citation will be issued.
Overnight parking during breaks: Spring, summer, Christmas and Winterim session.
Contact the Police Administration Department for the appropriate lot to park in during the above breaks when a permit is not required, but citations will be issued (plus towing fees) if you are not parked in the appropriate lot.
Apply online for permit.
The department secretary, faculty member, or group advisor may apply for a permit(s) for you and/or your group.
- They may also email firstname.lastname@example.org informing the department of your name(s) and the university-sponsored trip dates, giving you authorization to obtain the permit.
- You would not be able to apply until the trip information and names are received from one of the individuals authorized above.
- You will need; plate number, trip dates, trip name.
- If plate number does not match the vehicle it’s displayed in, a citation will be issued.
- Permit must be obtained and displayed before leaving on your trip.
If you’re leaving with an athletic team you will need to see your coach for a permit.
You may apply if you are leaving on a university-sponsored conference/trip. Call before stopping in, during office hours, so the permit is ready. Provide trip dates, vehicle plate, and trip name. Bring completed form with you or fill out a form upon your arrival. Review staff overnight permit guidelines.