Enhance your current workforce through professional training and ensure the quality of future employees through scholarships and program support.
Optimizing your workforce today
The University of Wisconsin-Platteville provides numerous continuing education opportunities for companies, non-profits, governmental agencies, and professionals looking to take their teams and careers to the next level.
- Employee training
- Professional development
- Customized offerings to meet your needs and goals
- Industry-standard training courses
- Online or in-person offerings
Visit Corporate Education to learn more about opportunities to take your team and career to the next level.
Transforming your workforce tomorrow
- Scholarships provide life-changing impact for individual students.
- Gifts supporting our hands-on labs, revitalizing our infrastructure, and expanding our programming establish the legacy you envision and impact students for years to come.
Contact Corporate Relations at email@example.com to get started.
Your donations in action
Pioneers Helping Pioneers is an emergency fund that provides financial support to our students and is sustained entirely by donations from alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the university. For many, a few hundred dollars in unexpected expenses – outside of tuition – can be the difference between continuing their education or being forced to drop out. Learn more about Pioneers Helping Pioneers.