Employee Retention Certificate
This program measures the extent to which your employees and colleagues are passionate and committed to their positions and the company vision. Participants will be equipped with the diagnostic skills to better identify, adjust to, and manage change. They will also explore the practical application of organizational leadership skills focused on critical thinking, decision-making, and communication to effectively retain employees and increase productivity while improving the overall work culture.
Module 1: Employee Engagement
Employee engagement is the foundation of a successful and sustainable company. Employee engagement measures the extent to which your employees and colleagues are passionate and committed to their positions and the company vision.
Module 2: Leading Organizational Change
Organizational change is a given in today’s business environment. This module will help equip you with the diagnostic skills to better identify, adjust to, and manage change. You will explore the practical application of organizational leadership skills and develop expertise in critical thinking, decision-making, communication, including how to manage internal and external forces that affect change. Participants will improve their awareness of how to facilitate change, identify the need to lead effective and healthy change, and analyze how individual and group behaviors act as building blocks to effectuate change.
Module 3: Communication Strategies for Retention
Organizational communication is so much more than just how you talk with co-workers; it is a broad field that encompasses many forms of communication to connect employees and stakeholders. Utilizing Daniel Coyle’s bestseller, The Culture Code, as a framework, this module will provide a forum for you to learn how to create psychological safety within your company, develop strategies to foster vulnerability and communicate your personal and corporate purpose with multiple audiences.
- Define what employee engagement is (and is not) and distinguish between the different types of employee engagement.
- Recognize the business case for promoting employee engagement and common strategies businesses can implement to foster employee engagement.
- Identify the role of leadership and organizational culture in developing and sustaining employee engagement.
- Develop investigative and diagnostic skills to be better equipped to manage the change process within an organization.
- Effectively manage issues/change and improve the participant’s awareness of how people can facilitate change and extend their ability to manage human resources in the context of change.
- Includes 3 modules that are offered 100% online in a synchronous and asynchronous (hybrid) online model designed for working professionals. Includes 6 synchronous, live online sessions with instructor.
- Includes an electronic badge and printed certificate of completion and 4.5 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) following the successful completion of all three modules.
- Sallie Mae offers private student educational loans.
- Workforce development assistance may be available through federal, state, and local offices.