Please review these campus resources for information.
New Student Experience
The New Student Experience was designed to help students prepare for a successful transition into their college career at UW-Platteville, UW-Platteville Baraboo Sauk County, and UW-Platteville Richland. This experience is for new freshmen and transfer students at all our campuses.
Summer Online Course Options
Visit the UW-Platteville Office of Professional Program Support to view options for online summer courses, registration information and student resources.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Check out these on-campus resources.
- Academic Support Programs
- Career and Professional Development Office
- Center for Non-Traditional & Veteran Students
- Counseling Services
- Dean of Students
- Doyle Center for Gender & Sexuality
- EMS Student Success Programs
- International Programs
- Mathematics Learning Center
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Health Services
- Student Support Services
Academic Policies and Procedures
Check out the Registrar’s office forms to find information about polices and forms regarding dropping or adding classes, changing majors, and more.
The Cashier's office lists fee schedules for fall, spring, and summer semesters.
For assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Calculating Your Major GPA (Fall 2017 Catalog and older)