Fall 2018 Career Fair Volunteer Sign-up Form
Sign up to Volunteer Today!
The Career and Professional Development Office needs 20-30 student volunteers to help each day.
Volunteer Duties include:
- Greeting and directing employers to their booths
- Assisting with set-up and tear-down of event
- Helping employers carry their displays into Velzy Commons
- Working the registration table
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Networking with employers before and after the fair
- Observing employers and how the Career Fair works
- Adding another volunteer experience to your resume
- Representing the high caliber of UW-Platteville students
As a thank you, student volunteers will receive a $5 credit added to their Passport Funds per volunteer shift worked.
To complete the Volunteer Sign-Up form:
1) Click "login" in the orange bar.
2) Enter your UW-Platteville username and password
3) Fill out your full name and check the boxes of the times you can commit to volunteering
4) Click submit