Post a Position in PCN
Utilize the Pioneer Career Network (PCN) to help promote job openings!
From your PCN account, you can post open positions, register to attend a Career Fair, schedule on-campus interviews, or host an employer informational session.
Visit uwplatt.joinhandshake.com and create an account within the Handshake network if you haven't already. If you already have an account in the Handshake network, simply search for UW-Platteville and request to connect with us.
Once in your account, there are various links on the side of the page where you can post jobs, create events, register for the career fair, and request on-campus interviews (interview requests can begin July 1)
Students are able to search for positions as well as apply for positions through the system.
If you need help at any point in the process, please call the CPDO team at 608.342.1183 for assistance.
- Contact the CPDO Team
- Posting Positions Online in Pioneer Career Network
- Career Fairs
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship
- On-Campus Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Increase Employer Visibility on Campus
- Annual Post-Graduation and Co-op Reports
- Additional Information Related to Degree Programs and Colleges
- National Association of Colleges and Employers