Future Young Professionals
"Future Young Professionals was a key component in helping me find my internship with Cartegraph that turned into a full-time position after graduation," John Draginis said. "FYP makes networking straightforward and easy — the way it should be. In college, students often find it awkward and difficult to sell themselves to employers, but FYP exists to make that process a natural extension of their education."
Future Young Professionals (FYP) exclusively serves college students preparing for the next step after graduation. Professionalism, networking and career events are all a part of Future Young Professionals. By promoting opportunities for future young professionals, FYP is creating a more prepared, vibrant and connected young professional community.
FYP members are able to further their leadership and communication skills, build their résumé, interact with members of other FYP chapters, as well as establish relationships with business professionals. Through Future Young Professionals, students enjoy fun events and further their professional development.
- Future Young Professionals Constitution
- Future Young Professionals Executive Committee Duties and Responsibilities
- Affiliated Organizations: Dubuque Chamber of Commerce
future young professionals Executive Committee
- Career Search Resources
- Major & Career Exploration
- Your Career Timeline
- PCN Access
- Campus Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Career Fair
- Résumé and Cover Letter Review
- Mock Interviews
- Professional Etiquette Event
- Internships and Co-ops
- Education Majors: Helpful Resources
- Graduate School Information