Employer Informational Sessions
Scheduling an Employer Information Session
To schedule employer information sessions, you must be registered with Pioneer Career Network.
How to schedule an information session at UW-Platteville
From your PCN account, click events on the left side of the screen. Click Request Event at the top right of your screen.
You will be able to indicate
- What school you would like the event to be held at.
- What type of event.
- Name of invent
- Whether you would like the event invite only or open to all students
- Start date and end date.
- Can upload a logo for the event. If you do not have a logo for this event, your company logo will be used.
- Create a discription of the event. This will be seen by students
Staff in the Career and Professional Development Office will work to grant your request and will contact you once your employer information sessions has been confirmed. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point in the process, please call the CPDO team at 608.342.1183.
Please note :Food for employer information sessions must be purchased from campus catering services.
- Contact the CPDO Team
- Posting Positions Online in Pioneer Career Network
- Career Fairs
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship
- On-Campus Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Increase Employer Visibility on Campus
- Annual Post-Graduation and Co-op Reports
- Additional Information Related to Degree Programs and Colleges
- National Association of Colleges and Employers