Annual Corporate Sponsorship
The Career and Professional Development Office appreciates the significant investment of companies to recruit UW-Platteville students. CPDO is well-known for establishing strong relationships with employers statewide, regionally and nationally. Through our new corporate sponsorship program, employers now have more opportunities to reach top candidates and increase their visibility on campus. CPDO will help employers establish individualized recruitment strategies to meet their needs.
Sponsorships are on a first-come, first-serve basis:
- Option available to be the only Platinum sponsor ($20,000)
- Option available to be the only Gold sponsor ($10,000)
Either option offers customized package details.
Please contact Eric Fleming, Corporate Relations Prospect Coordinator, for more information about corporate sponsorship opportunities at 608.342.1970 or email@example.com.
Every day is a great day to hire a Pioneer!
- Contact the CPDO Team
- Posting Positions Online in Pioneer Career Network
- Career Fairs
- Annual Corporate Sponsorship
- On-Campus Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions
- Increase Employer Visibility on Campus
- Annual Post-Graduation and Co-op Reports
- Additional Information Related to Degree Programs and Colleges
- National Association of Colleges and Employers