Welcome UW-Platteville Alumni
Alumni of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville have access to career services offered through the Alumni Career Services Program, a partnership between UW-Platteville's Career and Professional Development Office and the UW-Platteville Alumni Association.
Pioneers can receive assistance with their career search process, as well as participate in opportunities for alumni-to-alumni connections to enhance individual career growth through the UW-Platteville Alumni Online Community.
Career Services for Alumni
- Online Career Resources – Utilize our extensive library of career resources.
- PCN Access – To reactivate an existing Pioneer Career Network account, contact the CPDO staff. If you never used PCN while at UW-Platteville, you can start your PCN registration today.
- Career Fair – Plan to attend an upcoming UW-Platteville Career Fair!
- Career Services Appointments – Meet with a Career and Professional Development Specialist for confidential consultation to assist in planning and carrying out your job search, including mock interviews and résumé and cover letter reviews. Some fees may apply for these services (see service levels and fees).
- Post-Graduation Survey – If you graduated within the last six months, please complete the Post-Graduation Survey to share where you're working or attending graduate school. Annual Post-Graduation Reports are available online.
- Alumni Services and Alumni Association – Become a member of the Alumni Association today and save on individual career consultations!
Service Levels and Fees for Alumni
Contact the offices below for more information about the career services program for Alumni.
1500 Ullsvik Hall
Toll-Free: 1.800.UWP.ALUM (1.800.897.2586)
Career and Professional Development Office
0200 Ullsvik Hall