Wednesday, Oct. 13 | 2:30–6 p.m.
Countdown to Commencement is an event sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Alumni Association. It is designed to provide the information needed to make the most of your commencement experience, and to take care of details regarding your approaching graduation. If you are graduating soon, you are encouraged to participate in this once-a-semester event. Read the Graduation Letter and stop by any time between 2:30–6 p.m.
If you are interested in ordering Grad apparel, we will be taking pre-orders at Countdown to Commencement. No payment needed when placing your pre-order. Please email any questions to Jen Chamberlain at email@example.com.
- If you are unable to attend Countdown to Commencement, please stop by the bookstore or email Jen Chamberlain at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest in ordering no later than October 27, 2021. Any orders received after this date may incur a late fee.
- Master's and Distance Learning Graduates can order apparel directly at www.jostens.com.
- If you are interested in a sash for Study Abroad or International Studies, please email Jen Chamberlain at email@example.com or tell us at Countdown to Commencement.
- After graduation, transition your Handshake account to an alumni account to retain access to employment postings, employer information, and other career search events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn what career search services we provide
- Report your full-time employment or graduate school information on the post-graduation First Destination Survey
- Call: 608.342.1183
- Email: email@example.com