Hours 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mon. Fri.
8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Tues. Wed. Thurs.
The Zen Zone is located on the second floor of Royce Hall and is available for students/faculty/staff who want to develop and maintain calm and focused minds. Drop in, stay as long as you need, and enjoy a safe, relaxing, and comforting environment. Filled with comfortable furniture, a water fountain, aromatherapy, coloring books, prayer rugs, and pictures of nature scenes, the Zen Zone will soothe all of your senses. The Zen Zone currently contains information and guided exercises for:
• Emotion regulation
• Breathing Exercises
• Relaxation Imagery /Sounds
• Muscle Relaxation
Guidelines for Using the Zen Zone
We want your experience in the relaxation room to be the best possible. Please note the following when planning to visit. These guidelines are to encourage privacy, safety and a positive experience for all.
• No outside food or drinks.
• One person at a time.
• Flip the sign to "in use" as you enter.
• Use headphones or keep music at a level only you can hear.
• If you choose to nap, or feel that you may fall asleep, set a quiet alarm.