Please consider the following options for Financial Assistance. We want to provide you with every ample opportunity to succeed and not have a financial burden.
California Students: The following scholarships help cover the cost of tuition fees for eligible candidates.
This program reimburses eligible students the cost of their tuition, books, and other required enrollment fees. Career Incentive Grants are available (in priority order) to students who are:
• Recipients of permit waivers issued by the California Department of Education, Early Education and Support Division (CDE/EESD)
• Employed in low API service areas (as defined by CDE) through employment at a California Department of Education, Early Education and Support Division (CDE/EESD) funded program
• Attending 4-year colleges or universities or 4-year extension programs
For other support for California Child Development Professionals, please visit the following Department of Education website, http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/cd/re/cddprofdevfinsupp.asp
New York Students: The Educational Incentive Program (EIP) help cover the cost of tuition fees for eligible candidates.
• Eligibility is based on your employment, level of income and the course or training you choose.
• For more information and to apply, please visit their website, http://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/eip.shtm.
Pennsylvania Students: The Rising Stars Tuition Assistance Program
Please visit the PA Department of Education website for information on other programs that help cover tuition fees for eligible candidates. http://www.education.pa.gov/Early%20Learning/Pages/default.aspx#tab-1
Vermont Students: The following scholarships help cover tuition fees for eligible candidates.
• The maximum amount of this grant is $1000 per student per semester.
For more information or to apply, please visit their website, http://dcf.vermont.gov/sites/dcf/files/CDD/Forms/College_Tuition_Grant_Application.pdf
For information on other VT child development support programs please visit the following DCF website, http://dcf.vermont.gov/cdd/professional-development
Wisconsin Students: T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Program will help cover the cost of tuition fees for eligible candidates.
• T.E.A.C.H. scholarships are now more affordable! T.E.A.C.H. covers 95% of tuition costs for group center staff. The sponsor’s share is 0%, (it used to be 15%) and the recipient’s share is 5% (it used to be 15%). For family child care providers, T.E.A.C.H. covers 95% of tuition, and the recipient’s share is 5%.
• For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , call 1.800.783.9322, option 3 or visit www.wisconsinearlychildhood.org/programs/teach/
• T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® WISCONSIN is a licensed program of Child Care Services Association funded by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families.
Connect On Facebook
Want to be added to our mailing list?
Click here to receive communications about our upcoming programs.
Comments and Questions?
Send us your ideas, suggestions, feedback and questions.
Continuing Education Web Feedback?
Web Feedback Form
Continuing Education on Pinterest
Continuing Education on LinkedIn
Continuing Education on YouTube
Early Childhood Credential Program on Facebook