New York State Child Care and Education Credentials
Achieve your educational goals online with the University of Wisconsin-Platteville.
We offer online courses for the following New York State Credentials.
Click on the course title below for more information.
- New York State Infant-Toddler Care and Education Credential (ITCEC)
- New York State Children’s Program Administrator Credential
- Administrator Credential in Spanish
- Family Child Care Credential
- Inclusion Credential
- Infant-Toddler Credential in Spanish
You will never have to come to Wisconsin to earn your credential. All of the coursework for your courses you will be able to access from your computer on the Desire2Learn course content site. Then you will also be able to connect with your instructor and the other child care professionals in your class during weekly, evening online classes, via web conferencing. You will be a part of this exciting online learning community, learning from and with knowledgeable instructors who have experience working in the child care and education field.