FAQ for Technical College Certification

Continuing Education JavaScript

Is there financial assistance available?

Probably not.  You need six credits per semester to be counted as a full-time student and thus eligible for traditional financial aid.  These courses are offered sporadically on a rotation unique to each college and unless you are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program you probably will not qualify.

How can my Technical College participate in this program?

Have your HR department contact the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Office of Continuing Education at 608.342.1314.

Where can I find information about your Adult Education Master's Degree program?


Continuing Ed - Contact Us

Connect On Facebook


Contact Us

Social Media


Continuing Education Events

Footer Anchor