Early Childhood Conference-General Information
- $60 for early childhood advocate ($70 after February 23, 2018)
- $35 for early childhood full-time students ($45 after March 10, 2018)
- Fees include registration, materials, lunch, and refreshments for breaks
Confirmation of your registration will be sent by email immediately after online registration. Contact us at 608.342.1314 with registration questions.
- Payment may be made by check or credit card. Your registration will be processed, and you will be assigned to available workshops, when your payment is received. Workshops are limited—register early. If you are registering multiple people you can register online and add multiple participants, and then pay online by credit card or mail in a check.
Cancellations received by Thursday, February 22, 2018 will receive a refund minus a $10 fee. Notification must be during business hours: 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. No refunds on/after Friday, February 23, 2018. Substitutions are allowed. Register by February 23, 2018 to be eligible for the door prizes.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUS)
Educators will receive a certificate for 0.6 Continuing Education Units for participating in the conference.
UW-PLATTEVILLE CREDIT OPTION
Educators may earn one UW-Platteville credit for participating in the conference and completing additional coursework. Please request credit materials when registering. In addition to the conference fee, UW-Platteville tuition and fees apply.
- 1 Graduate Credit $439.47
- 1 Undergraduate Credit $277.43
Photo Release Information
I understand that the university may take photographs and/or videotapes of participants and activities. I agree that the University of Wisconsin-Platteville shall be owners of and may use such photographs and/or videotapes relating to the promotion of future programs. I relinquish all rights that I may claim in relation to the use of photographs and/or videotapes.
To request disability accommodations, contact Continuing Education at 608.342.1314.
Connect On Facebook
Want to be added to our mailing list?
Click here to receive communications about our upcoming programs.
Comments and Questions?
Send us your ideas, suggestions, feedback and questions.
Continuing Education Web Feedback?
Web Feedback Form
Continuing Education on Pinterest
Continuing Education on LinkedIn
Continuing Education on YouTube
Early Childhood Credential Program on Facebook
Tell Us Your Story
March 30, 2018
First grads of Preschool Credential in Spanish! January 27, 2018
Dr. Craig Wilson named dean of ADS. December 18, 2017
Platteville Community Fund Awarded! November 10, 2017
New Online Certificate Programs Added! November 7, 2017
Award winning Childcare Credential program! October 10, 2017
View All Updates