College For Kids and Middle University-FAQ
Where should we meet, and will my child be supervised?
- Parent/guardian and student should arrive on campus and park in Lot 16 off University Plaza. Meet for check-in in grassy area between Warner Hall and Doudna Hall at 12:15 pm. View map.
- Parent/guardian and student will need to check-in upon arrival daily.
- Students will line up behind class signs.
- Instructors and/or teacher assistants will accompany students to their classes.
- Parent/guardian can pick up student on campus in grassy area between Warner Hall and Doudna Hall at 4:00 pm. View map.
- Parent/guardian and student will need to check-out at end of each day.
- Please be prompt in picking up your child.
- Supervision ends at 4:15 pm.
Will my child receive a T-Shirt?
College for Kids and Middle University T-shirts are provided for students who enroll by the June 25, 2018 registration date.
Should my child bring a snack for break?
Please send a water bottle with your child’s name on it each day. Your child is welcome to bring a snack or juice box for the afternoon break. We don’t have access to refrigerators so please include an ice pack if needed.
Connect On Facebook
Want to be added to our mailing list?
Click here to receive communications about our upcoming programs.
Comments and Questions?
Send us your ideas, suggestions, feedback and questions.
Continuing Education Web Feedback?
Web Feedback Form
Continuing Education on Pinterest
Continuing Education on LinkedIn
Continuing Education on YouTube
Early Childhood Credential Program on Facebook
Dr. Craig Wilson named dean of ADS. December 18, 2017
Platteville Community Fund Awarded! November 10, 2017
New Online Certificate Programs Added! November 7, 2017
Award winning Childcare Credential program! October 10, 2017
Introducing Workplace Solutions! August 16, 2017
View All Updates
Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 - 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Wednesday, March 7, 2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm