Child Care Education
Educating and more importantly caring for children is the most important work anyone can do. The children are our future leaders and it is up to us to make sure that they are given every opportunity to develop to their full potential. In order for us to give children every opportunity, we must take the opportunity to continue our education. Quality child care is an exacting science and it takes educated, caring professionals to provide that care and education for our future leaders. You can become a master teacher and leader in the field, you can give the best to the children in your care.
What can you do to become the best teacher and caregiver that you can be?
- Earn a Credential- We offer all eight Registry Child Care Credentials
- Attend a Seminar or Conference- Connect with other professionals in the field
- Take a Class- Our Child Care Education courses are offered in an online format for your convenience
- Earn a Degree- We will help you earn your AA or BA degree
We offer the following Registry Credentials. Click on the titles for more information.
- Administrator Credential
- Administrator Credential en Español
- Afterschool and Youth Development Credential
- Family Child Care Credential
- Inclusion Credential
- Infant-Toddler Credential
- Infant-Toddler Credential en Español
- Leadership Credential
- Preschool Credential
- Preschool Credential en Español
- Program Development Credential
Connect On Facebook
Want to be added to our mailing list?
Click here to receive communications about our upcoming programs.
Comments and Questions?
Send us your ideas, suggestions, feedback and questions.
Continuing Education Web Feedback?
Web Feedback Form
Continuing Education on Pinterest
Continuing Education on LinkedIn
Continuing Education on YouTube
Early Childhood Credential Program on Facebook
Tell Us Your Story
New Online Certificate Programs Added! November 7, 2017
Award winning Childcare Credential program! October 10, 2017
Introducing Workplace Solutions! August 16, 2017
Telepresence Robot For Distance Students and Employees. March 24, 2017
View All Updates