Play Based Learning across the Globe
Join us for a lively online conversation with early childhood educators from all across the globe! Children learn through play, hands-on interactions with the world lead to learning. Come learn how educators from other countries have implemented play-based learning in their early learning environments and gain new ideas for your own early childhood program. This Online International Seminar will feature experts in the field of play based learning. Speakers will include:
- Mitsuyo Delphia, an early childhood educator form Japan and owner of a bi-lingual English and Japanese School
- Victoria McGoewn, a teacher at King Abudulla's early learning center in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Niki Buchan from Australia with 30 years of experience in early childhood education in South Africa, Scotland and Australia
To join this seminar you will register on our online registration site, and then you will be sent 3 separate links to the live sessions via WebEx. All you need is a high speed internet connection and a webcam and you will be able to connect to the global conversation on play-based learning during these three, two-hours sessions.
All seminar sessions occur at the times stated below. If you need assistance in converting your timezone, please check www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
|1||Wednesday, November 6, 2013||7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. CST|
|2||Wednesday, November 13, 2013||7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. CST|
|3||Wednesday, November 20, 2013||7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. CST|
Below are the registration options below are for the 3-Day online event. You are NOT required to take the credit option.
- Registration Fee $ 58.00
- 1 Undergraduate Credit $ 277.43*
* Select this registration option if you are taking the Seminar for academic credit. You will be required to submit a follow-up research paper after the Seminar as well. Please see "Credit Class" section of confirmation email for additional paperwork associated with taking the credit portion of this Seminar. .6 CEU certificate for your licensing requirements you may purchase this certificate for an additional $3 service fee.