Student-Alumni Mentor Program
Even though you may be pursuing your degree or taking courses at a distance, building relationships that provide valuable interactions between you and University of Wisconsin-Platteville alumni can be a wonderful way to make you feel supported and connected.
The program offers you a link between your academic study, and the realities of the workplace.
Review the student-alumni mentor program handbook and fill out an application if you are interested in becoming a mentee or mentor.
Consider becoming a mentee if:
- You wish to seek advice that could help further your personal and professional experiences
- You are committed to meeting regularly with your assigned mentor
- You want to continue to grow outside of the classroom
Complete the mentee application.
Consider becoming a UW-Platteville alumni mentor if:
- You can provide personal and professional advice to a current student through networking and other opportunities
- You can make a difference in a student's personal and professional life
- You want to give back to your alma mater
Complete the mentor application.